Ki-Ki And Her Forest Friend

Once upon a time there was a little lonely, shy girl named Ki-Ki. She lived on a farm with her mum and dad. Nearby, there was a forest with lots of apple trees.

One Spring morning Ki-Ki's mother was making apple pie for afternoon tea but there were not enough apples, so she asked Ki-Ki if she would go and fetch some apples from the forest.

So Ki-Ki went, but she saw strange creatures like long beaked birds and deer with large antlers, but there was something even stranger behind a tree. It was small, green and had one eye. It was a........MONSTER!!!!
Ki-Ki ran as fast as she could but then realised that something was calling her.

It was the little monster. It said to Ki-Ki"wait I won't hurt you, I only want to be your friend, I've never had a real friend before." Ki-Ki said" I am sorry for running away from you" The monster said that was okay.

Ki-Ki wanted to know where the apple trees were, so she asked the monster if he knew. He did and happily took her to them. Soon they had enough apples for the pie, and the monster came to Ki-Ki's house regularly and never was lonely again, and neither was Ki-Ki.


THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!