King's Adventure

King’s Adventure

Long, long ago in a far away land called Kalgoorlie, there lived a king called Asork. He ruled the land and all the islands around it, except for three, which were ruled by men, dwarfs and elves. But there was something about Asork, he was vicious, mean, scary and cruel. He was the king of the Orks! Orks are evil and cannot be defeated.
One fateful day the Japanese and British defeated the Orks with might power but not the men, elves and dwarfs. More countries tried to seize the land but they failed to take it. After the war ended there was peace between the countries. The kings called Thwandwer, Aragon and Thor and from the man, elf and dwarf islands to come to ask if they could join forces. There was a murmur between the counsel and it was finally decided they could. Under one condition, they stay on their islands. They agreed. So the three kings went to tell their islands the good news but when they got there they found their towns on fire. They darted to help their people but they got stopped by Orks. All of the kings sprinted back to the mainland to tell the kings counsel…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!