Zap

Chapter 1
A few years ago maybe 2 years ago there was a girl that was 10 years old and she was in year 5. Here name is Jackie. She has got a friend named Tom. Jackie likes playing football with Tom. Tom likes playing football with Jackie. One day on Jackie’s birthday she got to have a day off school because her mum let her. To celebrate her birthday her grandma came to her birthday party.
When it came to opening presents first one up was from her little sister Grace. Jackie opened the present and she got a painting from her little sister that was 5 years old. Next was her little brother Jack, when she opened the present she got a whistle.
Next was mum. Mum got Jackie a foot ball. Jackie really liked playing with the football. Then Dad got Jackie an Xbox. Last was Gran, it was a box, Gran said, “Open it”. When Jackie opened it there was a key Jackie said, “What is this key for?” Gran said, “You will see!”
The next day, it was science day and Jackie put the key in her pocket. Professor Simon was their science teacher. After Jackie’s science lesson the bell rang for lunch. At lunch Jackie played football with Tom. Jackie and Tom got in detention because they were tackling and you are not aloud to tackle at school. The headmaster said they had to be in detention for 2 weeks at school. They got to sleep on 2 couches in the staff room. When Jackie and Tom got in the staff room they approached a box that professor Simon was working on.
ZAP!!!
Jackie and Tom shrunk into the keyhole and went back into their normal size but 11 years ago, and the thing is that 11 years ago, Jackie and Tom never even existed ii years ago. This is when the fun begins. Jackie and Tom were thinking so hard when they were in a forest with a pitch white sky and pitch white floor.
The box was in the forest too. Unexpectedly the box was half robot and half time machine so it said in a loud voice, “Jackie and Tom, I am called the Time Ticker. You are in a time dimension before you two even existed. I will give you 2 weeks to get out of here or if not you will be stuck here for life!!! TO BE CONTINUED …

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!