Magic Mysteries

Hi my name is Nanny Plum and I am going to tell you a little experience of mine. It all started a long time ago.

At 2:oo am, I was woken by my nose being tickled by……. I think it was dust, so I tried to swipe it away but I couldn’t. I woke up and peered at a lady that I thought was Debby from the fairy tale ‘Debbie’s evil plan’ which would be ridiculous because fairy tales don’t come true, so I blinked again. She was still there and then she gave me a little tap on my head with what looked like a wand she used. So I picked my head up and said, “Is that really you Debby? Debby the evil witch from the fairy tale Debby’s evil plan? But I thought fairy tales can’t come true!” “Oh yes they can,” Debby cried evilly and then disappeared like a hologram. But holograms don’t exist on Pluto. Okay, this is all way too confusing so I will have to figure this all out later.

When I saw Debby disappear I decided to follow her. I pop on my uggboots and my jumper and of course my fluff pants. So warm…

I headed out of my room to the front door and opened it. Just as I opened it a big gush of wind passed me and that threw me to the ground. That’s when every thing went black.

I was woken by an officer of some kind. He saw me wake up and then groaned, “Are you okay?” I replied, “Kind of, but who are you and what are you?” “Well, I am a police investigator/ officer,” officer Heartrake.” “Very well. Thankyou,” I remarked. “Just to let you know the question was a yes or no answer!” My reply was, “Well I am now.” “Well then, my job here is done!” officer Heartrake cried delightfully and slammed the door after himself.
So as I was woken by EVIL DEBBY, I was too so tired and that is how I am exactly feeling! So I staggered over to my bed and fell asleep under my covers.
12 hours later (the next day)
There was a knock on the door and I had to answer it because you can’t just not answer it so I did. But before I went to answer it I looked at my alarm clock and it was 4:00 in the morning! So I stumbled to the door and groaned, “It’s 4:00 in the morning, what do you want?!” “Hello my name is, um, I mean our names are Gem G.E.M and Jewel J.E.W.E.L and we would like you to come to our haunted house/castle in the West.” Then I yawned back at the kids, “Fine.” I headed out the door the door with Gem and Jewel to their ‘haunted house’. But we got trapped!
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!