Eight Fairy Friends

Once upon a time there lived eight fairy friends and a King and Queen. The eight fairy friends hated to go to school because they all went to different schools and the eight fairies were best friends. So instead they go to the park.
One of the fairies was a growing fairy because she grows plants her name is Ede. The second fairy is a water fairy because she controls the water her name was Alexis. The third fairy was a lily pad fairy because she sails the ocean on lily pads her name was Sienna. The forth fairy is an animal fairy because she protects the animals her name was Shaylani. The fifth fairy is a colour fairy because she gives colour to everything her name is Natasha. The sixth fairy is a leaf fairy because he looks after fairy land his name is David. The seventh fairy is a music fairy her name is Lilly. The eighth fairy is a cleaning fairy because she cleans everybody and her name is Louisa.
Each day the king and queen wanted see the eight fairy friends at their schools, but they never saw them. The king and queen looked in every park and at the last park they found the fairy friends playing. The king and queen were very very mad. The king and queen took the eight fairy friends to their separate schools and told their teachers to keep the eight fairy friends inside for the whole day. At the end of school the king and queen picked up the eight fairy friends.
The eight fairy friends had much more fun together than they did by themselves so the eight fairy friends made a plan. Their plan was to ask the king and queen if the eight fairy friends could be at the same school. The king and queen said NO, why do you want to go to the same school they asked? The fairy’s replied because we are friends and we want to stay together and it is better to learn our powers together and work as a team. The king and the Queen realised the fairy friends did make a good team and could learn from one another. So they found a school for the fairy’s where they could all go to together and learn.
The eight fairy friends were happy at their new school where they learned many things as well as getting to play ball games together.

The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!