Kinders Trapped In The Hall

Once there was a wonderful school named Rosary Park. They had a lovely Principal named Mr Callinan. Mr Callinan was tall, old and had grey glasses and he had grey hair. It started off as a beautiful day while the Kindergartener's walked in with smiles on their faces.
Mrs Hooker, the Kindy teacher, called them into the hall to get ready for dancing, so they shut the door so no one could disturb them when they're doing beautiful dancing. They had their hour so it was time to go back to class now, so Mrs Hooker opened the door but it could not open so she checked all the doors but they didn’t open either. All the Kinders started crying because they could not get out so Mrs Hooker called Mr Callinan for help. He tried to use a chair by banging on the door but that didn’t work. He used the key but that didn’t work either. Mr Callinan called the police and they said they will be there in 10 minutes.
Then a little boy called John was drinking water and slipped and his drink went on the electric wires and started a fire. John quickly ran to his class. Mr Callinan called the fire brigade as well. The hall started filling with black smoke and the fire came closer to the Kinders.
After that, the police got a big hammer and crashed the door opened, but the hall was still on fire. The fire brigade then got their big hose and put out the fire. “Yeah we're still alive’’ yelled the children. All the Kindy's got to go home early that day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!