Jack's Goal

Jack’s Goal
Once upon a time there lived a boy Jack. Jack loved soccer. One day Jack asked to play soccer with his mum, sister and dad. His mum said “I need to wash the dishes”. “Go play by yourself” said his sister. “Dad please!” he asked his dad. “No I need to work” replied his dad. “Oh pleasssssse?” asked Jack. “No I need to work” said Dad. Jack said “I will make you a deal - we play and if I win we still play, if you win we end the game and you can work. Deal?” asked Jack. “Deal!” said Dad so they started to play a game of soccer together. GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL!!!! 2 points all. Jack was running and Jack kicked the ball. His sister ran in front of Dad and kicked the ball and it landed in Jacks goal. “No!!” cried Jack. “That’s not fair!” Dad said “yes it is” and went away to work. “Why did you do that?” he asked his sister. His sister said “I wanted Dad to win, plus you are a loser!”.

The next morning Jack went to soccer training. He played with a lot of his friends the other team was with big Tom and Gerry and Mike and Sam and Fred. They played - 1goal! 2 goals! 3! 4! 5! 5 all! Soon 6 goals! 7 goals! 8! 9! Nine all! Jack had the ball. Big Mike and Sam ran towards him and he ran as fast as he could. He ran to the goals. Big Fred was in the goals. “Go Jack! Go Jack!” every one called. Jack kicked the ball and he scored! “YAY!” everyone cheered. “Yay woo yay, all right, good goal!” so many cheers and comments. They had never won against big Tom and Gerry and Mike and Sam and Fred.

Jack was so proud. That night he fell asleep really quickly.

The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!