Lenny

Lenny was such a cute baby. His mum and dad took him everywhere they took him to china, Hong Kong, South America, Chile, Italy, Russia and Africa that is where it happened. The family went on a bush walk to a mountain. Lenny’s mum was caring Lenny when. Lenny’s strap started to come looser and looser when he just went rolling down the hill. Luckily for Lenny he had landed on a branch he cried and cried but no one hear him so he had to sleep there overnight. It was daytime when a tribe of monkeys came a pond Lenny they took him to their village and put him down on a pill of leaves after the monkeys found him they treated him like a monkey.



He was 30 when a group of men found him the men had to shot him with a tranquilizer gun. The monkeys tried and tried to get Lenny back but the car was just too fast. That’s when he woke up in a bed and then he looked out the window and saw a bunch of fruits and nuts and vines all that a women came into the room it was his mother they both sat down on the couch and talked and talked and talked but it got to quarter past twelve so he went to work.


Lenny worked at a newspaper industry he had to write and look for new storeys. Lenny’s boss Mr Bust said he needs an assistant.
And with working with her for a month he got married on the first of September and 21 day later a baby was born and 21 jump street was made


When they got a place of their own they got a jeep so they could drive in the jungle and after that they made a business and had a second child.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!