Paranormal

I am Bruten Carlsen. I lived in East Berlin but now I live in West Berlin. This is my story. The Berlin wall is still up. The country is still divided into 2 regions, East and West. The West is an amazing place and the East is an appalling place; that is why I am escaping tomorrow. But it is a risk; thousands try to flee the East but to no avail. So I might die tomorrow.

The day has come. I am finally attempting to cross the border and escape to the West. I am at the Border. Here I go - 1,2 and ...3. I start climbing the wall and once I hit the other side police surround me and start hitting me. I scream. Their whips are so traumatising. The whips burn; I feel a rush of energy coming from inside me. It feels great, then boom! This massive force comes out of me and knocks every single one of the police over. I start running and think about what happened back there. But I don’t worry about it I am now in the West. Finally away from communism to capitalism.This is going to be an amazing year.

At 6 o’clock in the evening I hear something on the radio about this paranormal man who has escaped the East and killed 12 policemen.
“He was wearing a blue sweater and is about 6 feet tall. If you see him call the police.” Those little pests think they can find me! Game on!

They found me three months after I escaped so I am currently in a detention center. They are questioning me and they have brought my poor old mum in and are using her to threaten me. They want me to me show them my powers or my mother dies.

My mother keeps encouraging me to show them and saying you can do it. They kept saying hurry up and then bang they shoot my mother and threaten to shoot me. I start crying and then the energy starts running through me again and then kaboom everything in the room is shattered and there s blood dripping on the ground. I have killed everyone and I feel awful but I have to run away the police and apparently the army are now after me. I am crying while running and now I am going to spent the rest of my life on the run. The police are now right behind me and then I unleash the force and they all fall over even the tanks and I think I can run away I will hide in a place and they will never know where I am. I am going to live a happy life.

It is now 1990 and Germany is one country and it has been 4 years I can come out of hiding and be free.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!