Saving Santa

On a very windy winter’s when Santa was delivering the presents to all the children in the world he suddenly crashed. He bounced into some trees. “Oh No! My sleigh! I can’t get my sleigh down because it is too high up” he exclaimed. Santa decided to ask someone to help him get his slay down but he realised they will recognise him. “I have to think of an idea to get my sleigh down” mumbled Santa. He didn’t know what to do. Santa finally gave in and had to ask someone for help. He thought to himself. I must tell them to keep this as a secret.
Santa lucky found a little village nearby. When Santa arrived at village there were lots of people so Santa had to be sneaky. When a person named John walked past Santa he whispered to him “Can you help me”. John replied back “I will help everyone because it is Christmas time”.
Santa said “come on my sleigh is nearby”. When Santa and John reached the slay he thought of an incredible idea. He said “We can break the branches so the sleigh will fall down. Then you can safely go home”. “That’s a good idea” giggled Santa. It took a long time and finally the sleigh came down.
As they finished the sun was appearing. Santa shouted “Thank you for helping me! Bye” yelled Santa. He flew all the way back home and Santa was so happy to see his family again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!