Jayden’s Revenge

Guess What? Last week was Jayden’s best week ever. Do you know why it was his best week ever? Well it’s because he finally got his brother into trouble. Jayden’s brother (Kyle) wouldn’t let him play with any of his toys. So one day Jayden decided to plan a revenge on Kyle. ‘’I know exactly what I will do’’ declared Jayden.
He went into the kitchen and poured out all the sugar and flour. He took out all the fruits and vegetables and dropped it all on the floor. “Mum! Dad! Kyle just made a mess in the kitchen’’. Mum and Dad dashed into the kitchen and they were shocked. At first they thought it was Kyle’s fault but then they saw that there was flour on Jayden’s shirt.
Jayden was grounded for a month. Jayden was still mad about being grounded so he decided to plan revenge. At 4 o’clock the next day Jayden went outside the garden. Kyle thought it was strange because Jayden hated plants so he followed Jayden.
Jayden then climbed up a tree. “What are you doing’’ asked Kyle. ‘’Nothing’’ replied Jayden. That night Jayden crept outside the garden again. Kyle again followed him. ‘Are you climbing that tree again’’ asked Kyle. ‘’I am looking for fairies. Do you want to come and join?’’ giggled Jayden.
‘’Okay’’ responded Kyle. Kyle climbed up the tree and Jayden climbed down. ‘’ Wow you climb like a monkey’’ described Jayden. ‘’Where are the fairies?’’, but there was no reply.
Jayden was already returned home. Kyle then climbed down the tree but he fell. His parents heard the noise from the floor. They rushed out. ‘’It is not what you think’’ said Kyle quickly. ‘’I can prove it is not my fault’’ cried Kyle. Mum saw a stick fall out of Jayden’s pocket.
Now Jayden was grounded for 4 months. ‘’This time it will worked” grinned Jayden. The next morning Jayden tiptoed into Kyle’s room and turned on Kyle’s computer. He then opened up Kyle’s entire folder. He saw that there was a folder called ‘Why I love my Family?’
‘’I can make this better’’ thought Jayden. He deleted all the words and typed ‘why I hate my brother’ and his parents were standing there. He parents grounded him for 8 months. ‘’Ugghh’’ groaned Jayden furiously.

‘’It’s not fair, this time my plan will work’’ grunted Jayden. He went in Kyle’s room and opened up all the files on the computer. He clicked on a file called Information Report. Jayden scribbled all over the page. In the morning Kyle printed it out and put it in his bag. When he arrived at school he showed it to his teacher. His teacher was shocked. Kyle was sent home early. Kyle was now grounded.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!