Wayne's Story

There was a family with three kids and their nice mum and dad. Kenneth is the oldest. He is twelve and Max is ten. Right I forgot to say they both have black hair. Finally there’s ME. I am awesome Will and I am nine. I have black hair.
It was a nice day when the mum and dad went out for dinner and the boy stayed home. They left at 6pm and never came back.
Many years later they were all old and strong. They were going to the castle. On their way they saw a man. He was coming towards them and he looked at the brothers. He touched Max on the arm and said, “I am here to help you. There are goblins trying to take over the whole city. Their hideout is very far from here so be careful.”
So they warned the city but the people didn’t care. They went to the king and told him. The King’s name was Lolly. Kenneth found a dagger in his pocket. They were walking but then they saw a potion roll in front of them with a note on it. It said to save the city by pouring this potion on the dome of the city. All of the brothers don’t understand it so they started walking. They saw a goblin who had scars all over him and black clothes. They quickly ran behind a tree. Kenneth hit the goblin. They sprint so far that the found the goblins hideout. They were surrounded.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!