Panic!

Panic!?
?
Lenny was flying from America to Australia arriving at Tullamarine airport.?
"Bomb! Bomb! Bomb!" screamed a mad women. Mutters filled the room and some people sank scared into their chairs.?
“Stop violating aviation security ma'am,” the Air marshal ordered.
“In about 45 minutes we will be landing at Tulla-“ the captain’s address was interrupted with an impossibly loud BANG that tore a small hole in the plane sucking two or three people out. Screams filled the plane. A man at the back jumped from his seat hitting a flight attendant in the temples impossibly hard. She fell motionless. I turned as quickly as I physically could, tough hands grabbed my neck into a choke position. I hit him hard in the stomach with my elbow. I then got up to confront him and got a hard punch to the stomach. I felt the adrenaline coursing through my veins, he lunged at me and I swiftly sidestepped leaving my foot there for him to trip on. He stumbled and fell but rolled back on his feet. He hit me in the head then the stomach in quick succession. The last punch I luckily blocked, I stepped back groaning in pain. He took this time of my weakness to violently hit my head and knee me in the gut. He was going to kill me I thought, I had to survive. I felt how shaky my legs were and I tried to make sure I didn't fall. My legs gave way and i got a knock to the head before i fell face down. He left me be so I assumed he thought i had been knocked out/dead. I jumped up and put him in a choke hold, his eyes lolled as he fell unconscious. I started to smell a whiff of smoke, a fire started to burn on my legs as I howled in pain."We're going to land in Albert Park Lake," announced the Captain.?
"Prepare for landing," ?
"100 feet…70 feet..20 feet…” The plane safely landed in the lake and water flooded in relieving my burns. I swam out with the rest of the survivors. Criminals had surrounded the plane, aiming rifles at us.I got out of the lake and started to run. A bullet pierced my skin and I howled in anger. Armored vans pulled up and SWAT teams poured out returning fire to the criminals. I could hear ambulance sirens between the gunshots. I was safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!