Family Reunion

Once upon a time, there were three girls named Jessie, Rosemary and Sapphire. They had moved away from their old home because it reminded them of their sister and cousins who had died. There were also three angels in heaven. Although the Angels wanted to tell the girls who they we, Jesus said, “No! Let your sisters and cousins come to us, so that we can stop their misery down on earth.” “Excuse me,” said Beauty, the oldest of the angels, “but how do we get them to come to us?” “You must drop your wands near their house,” Jesus replied.
When they dropped their wands, they fell into the ocean! “Oh No!” sobbed Flappy. Flappy was the youngest of the trio and she had long dark hair, blue eyes and wore a halo that was gold and went around her head; it looked like a hair band. Jesus had forgotten that he asked fluffy, the cloud that they lived on, to sail over the ocean to collect water to make rain. Luckily they had some friends who lived in the ocean. “Hopefully we’re over Silver Fin the dolphin’s home,” said Flappy. “I think we’re over Angie the Angel Fish’s house,” said Cutie, the Angel in the centre of the trio of angels. Cutie had long flowing golden hair. “I’m rockin’ down the road, dddd, Oh yeah baby! Oh yeah, Oh yeah.” “Yep, that’s Angie’s house!” declared Beauty.
Meanwhile, Rosemary, Jessie and Sapphire, the human girls were at the beach playing tip. Suddenly, Jessie saw little sparks of light that were coming out of three sticks on the shore near them. It looked like three wands that had washed up onto the beach. They decided to go over and check them out before it was time to go home. Suddenly Jessie called her two sisters to come to her. “Hey, guys, the sticks look like wands!” said Jessie. “But how did they wash out of the ocean?” asked Rosemary and Sapphire together. “I wonder if they came from Angels?” thought Jessie.
Just as they picked up a wand, each of the wands lit up and carried them up into the clouds. Meanwhile the Angels were asking Silver Fin and Angie if they could help them to find their wands. Just then, as Silver Fin and Angie were setting off, the Angels heard voices behind them, it was the three sisters!
“We hoped that you would find the wands,” said the Angles together. “But why did you want us to come here?” asked Jessie. “Because you are our family, I am your sister!” exclaimed Beauty. “I am your cousin,” whispered Cutie shyly. “And I am your cousin too!” smiled Flappy. The girls huddled up together, “I thought that we would never see them again!” declared Jessie curiously. “Don’t worry, God will explain everything,” said Beauty.
God explained that he took their souls and rebuilt their bodies into their younger forms. They all hugged their sister and cousins and were happy from that day on. The girls realized that when people die, their spirits live on in heaven.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!