Saving Fairy Village

Once there was a girl named Leah. She lived with her mum, dad and granny Franny. Leah was searching through her closet for what to wear tomorrow. But then she heard a sound from her closet. Leah pushed her clothes to the side and you wouldn’t believe what was there.
“A fairy” yelled Leah. The fairy was frightened and flew away so Leah followed. Leah was anxious to know where the fairy was going. Suddenly the fairy flew into the bushes. Leah rushed in too.
Then she stopped and looked around, the fairy lead her to Fairy Village. “WOW!” she excitedly yelled. “Leah” the little fairy said softly, “Hi I’m Kayla the Health Fairy, us fairies need your help.”
“Why?” asks Leah.
“Well this big huge mean man wants to build a factory on top of the bushes where our Fairy Village is!”
So Leah said “ok” and went back to tell her mum and dad that their boss, Big, Old, Mean Brick, that he can’t build the factory on top of the bushes where Fairy Village is.
Leah went to talk to Brick. “I hope he listens to me” whispered Leah. So she told Brick about the fairies, but he said “Nonsense - fairies aren’t real”. So the next day Brick started to build his factory. He was looking for his workers to start building, but then Leah jumped in front of the bulldozer and yelled “STOP!” All of the workers stared at her and they screamed “Get out of the way!” But Leah wouldn’t move; she went inside the bushes and everyone followed her into Fairy Village. Brick and the workers were amazed at what they had seen. The workers said that they don’t want to build the factory anymore and neither did Brick.
“Fairy Village is saved!” The fairies were overjoyed; especially Kayla the Health Fairy, she hugged Leah and Leah was happy too.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!