Oh, The Places I Will Go

Oh the place I will go… Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to a great place to Minecraft Land and you get to go anywhere you choose. To go there I would like to go right to the group of people in the sky faraway. Now I’m left alone. My world is so boring but I have something fun to do like walking or running so, oh the places I will go!
With huge creatures blowing up the world in one go. I will have to stop them blowing up my world by a pickaxe sword and with arrows and bombs.
The zombies, creepers, spiders, silverfish and skeletons have bows and arrows; it’s up to me to stop them. I will be the champion of the world.
Oh the places I will go!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!