Game Day

“We have got our grand final today it's at 2:00 and it will be a hard game against Willeton Tigers. We just have to make our shots” I say to my friend on the phone. As I hang up I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to have a shower. When I get out of the shower I put on my skins and then my basketball shorts, then my warm up top, then get my socks and shoes and put them on. We get our jerseys when we get to the stadium. I have my breakfast cereal and toast, then I go and put my plate in the sink. I check the time it's 9:00 I have lots of time before I go to the 11:00 o'clock before game shoot around with the team and coach at my local stadium.
It's 10:00 so I get my custom hyper dunk 2013 shoes and put them in my bag, and get my ball and put that in my bag. I go outside, put my bag in the back of my Porsche and get in the car to drive to Morley Stadium. On the way to Morley Stadium I saw a Ferrari.
I'm at Morley so I get my bag out of the back of my Porsche and go into the stadium. I meet with my team and coach. I go to the bench and get my ball out of my bag then put on my shoes. Coach calls us in and we talk about how we need to play defence for 10 minutes then he tells us to go shoot around until 11:50. Then we start to leave. I put my ball in my bag and change shoes and go to my car and put my bag in the back and drive to Subway. I order my sub and go back home. I get home and eat my subway. I have a before game nap. It's 1:00 when I wake up. I go to my car and go to Oracle Stadium… wish me luck.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!