The 2 Kittens

One awesome looking day two cute furry white kittens were slurping up a delicious bowl of white creamy milk. They sucked up every last drop. Then they wanted to play outside. So they ran out the doors cat flap. They wrestled a ball then they drew their tiny little sharp claws out of their puffy little paws. They attacked until they saw a ball of wool. It rolled and rolled and rolled, down under a fence then suddenly a red portal appeared. A brown net caught the kittens dragged them carelessly into the scary portal. The kittens tried to bite their way out with their tiny little teeth. But this was no ordinary rope. It was magic powered rope with steel net stings. They struggled and struggled, but they just couldn’t break the powerful net of power. Finally they reached a never, never world. It looked do different than my world. The sky was pretty pink and lollies were scattered all around the ground. The clouds were made of fairy floss. The ground was made of biscuits...
mmmm yum magically the net broke the two adventurers free… Then something bumped one of the kittens on the tail. Then the kitten turned with wonder, and in front of her was a big Ferocious Dog with greedy eyes, sharp teeth, black fur and two big enormous paws. Hisss went one of the two white kittens. Then they drew their sharp claws from there furry paws. They attacked fearlessly. Then one of the kittens scratched the dog on the back and the face. The not so ferocious dog ran for dear life. The kittens ran after the dog. Then suddenly they tripped on a rock then fell down a cliff. The bravest little kitten of the two then helped the other kitten climb back up the cliff. The very tired and sore kittens continued on their adventure.
They then rolled down the hills and ran up hills and finally they reached a magnificent white magical castle. They tip toed in and snuck past the armoured sleeping guards. The sighted a beautiful princess sitting in a swing with blonde sparkly hair with a golden crown. Then on the other side they seen a portal with two guards. The princess said to the kitten they can enter if the give her there ball, the kittens sadly agreed. But they were not sad for long as they walked through the portal when they sat down and slurped up a delicious bowl of milky white cream…
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!