Fear

Honk! Honk! Went the car. It was Dad, he got inside and said “Do you want to go to the Ekka?” His son said “No” but the sister said “Yes” so Dad went to the Ekka with his daughter. His son was watching TV. While Dad was at the Ekka Mum and the son were at home.
It was at night at 12:00 a robber came in! Was the same size as Dad but Dad was a giant he then went as small as the daughter.
Dad said “How did you do that?” The robber said “I was born with it.” “You can live with us.” Then son ran out and shouted out “No he can’t!” Dad said “I didn’t know you could run.” Dad wanted the robber to make his exercise so the robber lived with them.
Two years later it was 2016 and the robber said “I’m not with you anymore. I’m going to be a robber again.” Son said “Good, now I don’t need to do running, jamming and swimming anymore.” The robber ran home and no one saw him go. Every night he would rob this house.
One night the cops came. It was bad. The cops arrested the wrong people. It was not the robber. One night the robber robbed this house again.
The cops went to that house again, it was the robber. So the family was set free and the robber
was arrested.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!