Magical Life

I was in bed for half an hour watching a small dot on my wall in my room. It kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger.
It started to shine so bright I couldn't see, I just fell into bed. When I woke up, I wasn't in my bedroom anymore, I was in
another world. I could see creatures I had never seen before in my life. I was wearing totally different clothes and high black boots.
I stood up and walked into this big arena. I read the sign and it said 'Welcome to Rod Laver Arena.'
These people walked up to me and started telling me, "it's time for the show, it's time for the show". I didn't know what was going on. I just ran away. I saw my best friends, Daphne and Chloe. They were riding two horses. But I thought if they saw me, their jaws would
drop open, because apparently I am famous, but I didn't believe I was famous.
I went through my pockets and somehow some money was there. I went to the shop and bought some clothes. I came out of the shop
wearing a short-sleeved checked shirt, a pair of shorts and some short boots.
I went over to Daphne and Chloe at the animal barn. Chloe said, "Lauren, you look so much like the one and only Charlotte Laver".
"Can I have a ride on Peg, your horse Chloe, Please" I said.
"Oh, alright, but you could ride the other horse, Lightning"
"Oh, is it a girl?" I asked. "Yes" Daphne answered back.
So we came out of the barn on our horses, and I told them the whole story of how I got here and they said they could help me get home.
"First step, kick your horse" exclaimed Daphne. "Ok, I have" I said.
"Then get your horse to kick the ground", said Chloe.
"Ok, I have done that, what now?" whispered Lauren.
"Well, you should see a portal come out of the ground." screamed Chloe.
Then the ground shook and this shining thing came out of the ground.
"Oh my gosh, wow it actually worked, you guys are the best." I yelled.
"Yeah, we know we are" said Daphne and Chloe at the same time.
"Thanks, I have to go, here's your horse." I said. "Thanks for the help" I said while walking into the portal.
BAM, there was a flash and I was sitting up on my bed and my mum was sitting right in front of me.
"Where were you Lauren, I was so worried about you" said mum.
"Well, I guess I was somewhere, you wouldn't know where" I said.
"Fine, I will let you off this time" said mum.
"It's 4:00 in the morning, I am going to bed" I said. "Ok, goodnight" said mum.
"That was awesome", I whispered to myself when mum was out the door.
To be continued.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!