Game On!

Let me tell you a story, there were six best friends they called themselves Girl Power Group and the boys called themselves the LOL! Group. They all knew each other but they didn’t like each other at all.
The girls had a secret hide out, Grace said to the others “ I bet that LOL Group does not have a secret hide out like us?” the one day LOL Group found Girl powers hide out then they started to tease us because they were jealous. Girl Power said to LOL group “let’s have a fight and the last one standing will win for their group.” The next day LOL group was waiting for the Girl power. Both of the teams won. Both of the groups said let’s not fight lets be friends, so they all shared the secret hide out and named them game on!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!