Off Went The Ducks

Once upon a time there was a duck family. The duck family lived in a pond with trees around it and beautiful green grass.

One day, the ducks ran out of water to drink, they were going to fly to another pond, that was lovely, but one duck didn't know how to fly.

So they walked and walked and walked until they got to a polluted area, so they set off again to find a lovely pond.

Then they came to a lovely pond that had fish that were orange, gold, blue and silver. The ducks had a dive for some food.

The one duck that didn’t know how to fly watched other ducks flying in the sky with seagulls and then he put out his wings and started to flap…. then he flew! All the other ducks were amazed.

Everyone gave a big cheer and they lived happily ever after.

The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!