Talking Food

It was a sunny afternoon and Annie, Aaron and Kate were going to Mc Donald’s. Aaron ordered a burger, Annie ordered chips and Kate ordered chips and nuggets.
When they sat down to eat, Aaron’s burger started talking to him. It said in a mumble, “eat all chips.” Aaron turned to the girls and said, “he’s trying to eat your chips,” and then the burger talked to us again. “Eat all nuggets.” “OH NO!” Kate gasped. “He’s heading for our food,” cried the girls. “I’ll save your food,” Aaron said in a superhero way.
So Aaron was going to eat the burger with macaroni cheese and double pickles but… it slid out of his hands and was going for the girl’s food. Just then Kate came into the picture and she grabbed the burger. Aaron took a big bite and the fight was over.
Aaron bought some chips instead and they all lived happily ever until they went to Red Rooster….

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!