Awake

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

Awake.
Shake the woe from your hair my pretty child my sweet one. Choose your day, make your day the best that it has ever been. First thing you see?
A soft subtle white, painted on the ceiling of your room, the sun's glistening rays shining through your curtain. Exiting the vague dream you once existed in. Be careful with your time, don't waste it, life is precious. Don't make the wrong decisions, but if you do, learn from your mistakes. Be humane to all creatures and be gentle with nature. Be promiscuous do something unique, you were born an original don't die a copy that's the whole physique.
Lay your head on that pillow my pretty child my sweet one. Did you choose your day? Did you make it the best it's ever been? Last thing you see? Enter the vague dream you now exist in.
Asleep.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!