Violet's Fire

Violet's pov~

I yawn waking up in my my bed I redesigned my room last week my whole room is blue despite my name everyone thinks my favourite colour is purple.

I actually hate the colour ,I love my name though it reminds me of my mother ,she died in a car crash just after I was born .

I don't know the rest dad wouldn't tell me a lot I don't know he seems clamed  by it all it scares me a little .

There he is standing at the door yawning him self "come on v , last day of school and tomorrow is your birthday " he sighs happyly "17 how proud I am" .

he leans into the door fram as if he is smiling and laughing  "yeah thanks dad " he chuckles as if he was telling him self a joke " be down in 20 minutes bus will be here soon " he shuts the door leaving me questioning his sanity I huff and get up doing my daily routine .

**

I walk out the door and catch my bus I growl when I see them " hey vv ,come hang with us " I hate them so much I sit away from them and plug in my ear phones and drif away from the world around me " hey wake up freak " they hiss at me as they go past . I get off the bus last  walking hazly to my friends they don't talk to me often but they are there I get my art book out and let the music blast out my earphones drawing what ever comes out of my hand today I am drawing the moon setting on a dark night and some woods in the corner and a wolf praying the ground I sigh as the bell goes I head to my first class .

**

As the last bell goes for the day I drag my body home and walk into that backyard and stare out into the woods and hear a howl so clearly it scares me I blink my eyes back and listen for it again ...nothing I shrug it off and go to my room pluging in my ear phones and  start falling asleep .

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!