The Meaning Of Freedom

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

Freedom. The do's and don'ts of life. how we dream and how we die. Suspense, happiness, love and loss. Nobody lives forever, but that wont stop us dreaming...

Everyday the sun rises, and every night the sun sets. each day slightly the same. wake up, go to sleep. Although there's a big difference. Monday could be a perfect day, and then Tuesday could be that day you never want to wake up again. Wednesday could be average and then Wednesday, leads to Thursday. Thursday leads to Friday and then Friday leads to Saturday. Sunday comes, and then again,its all the same. Change can be good, but it can also be poisonous. Don't just throw away your life with a click of the button. You decide your fait. But just know, there's no going back! your choices will determine your life and who you turn out to be. Your the one in control, you just don't know it yet! Take a risk, be free and inspire! Do what you want to do and be who you want to be! Because no matter what, you'll always be you. The meaning of freedom, because our whole lives are just a mystery waiting to happen.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!