Its Never The End When You Get Bullied

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

"You fat, ugly little girls, your in Kindergarten and we're in year six!! And you look so fat in a fancy leotard. Na Na Na Na Na!"

Bella and Maddie got spoken those words in their faces, day after day, as soon as they stepped in the gates in their school yard. They got told that by a gang of girls, 6 years above them. They told their parents, teachers and Teacher Aids. The answer Maddie and Bella always got told was:
"Just avoid them" They did but every day that got told that they were fat.

"We are just Kindergarten children, and ever since we stepped in the school yard, those stupi...." Maddie got interrupted by the school bell ringing. The teacher called them up to the assembly area "Hello everybody, we will be having a Anti-Bully station on the oval, if your ever getting bullied, press that button. And on the 4th of March, which is tomorrow, we are having a teacher standing at the gate." The principal says as Maddie and Bellas class walk of to their classroom, KB. "Bingo" they both whispered. Luckily, today in their class, they're learning how to tame a bully. "So KB, what do we say when we are getting bullied?" the teacher politely ask the children. There was no reply. "So we say STOP! I DONT LIKE IT! And tell a teacher."

As Maddie and Bella were taught, they told that to the bullies, and they were very, very lucky that those bullies never, EVER talked to them again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!