Dave The Whale Rider

Crash the waves hits the rocks like thunder strikes across the sky. Ayaan and his friends Dave and Zac came to the beach to have a little swim on this hot day. It is 45 degrees and every public swimming pool is packed so they decided to come to the beach. "Hey I will go and get some drinks you guys stay here" said Ayaan. Dave was standing on the edge of a rock near the deep end. Boom Zac pushed Dave into the water. When Ayaan returned Zac stood there like nothing happened. "where is Dave" asked Ayaan. "I don't know he must be around here somewhere lets go and have a swim" said Zac. "Ok" said Ayaan and so they went leaving Dave sinking in the water. 1 hour later. Where am said Dave and he found himself in a kingdom underwater. There were all types of unimaginable fishes of all colors in every corner. But then he found himself getting served by mermaids in a castle.
The castle was made of beautiful coral and seashells. But then the mermaids took Dave to a hall where a huge whale was seated on a throne that was made out of pearls. Your majesty said the mermaids and then they went away. "So young man what are you doing in my kingdom do you know that humans are forbidden to come in oceania" said the king. Dave floated silently. "Well i will let you go in one condition my condition is you have to answer my three bubbly questions" said the king. "Ok" said Dave "i am ready."" Ok then" said the king. "If you had one piece of cake and your brother was with you would you share it or eat it yourself" said the king. "I would share it with my brother" said dave. "Ok" said the king "now for the next question if you had $30 to buy a game you wanted but then you see a person shivering in the cold would you buy him a jacket or would you get a game for yourself" said the king. I would buy a jacket for the needy said Dave. "Now the final question. "If you had to go to the movies and your parents asks you have you finished your homework and you didn't finish your homework and you know that they would say no would you say the truth or would you lie to them" asked the king. "I would tell the truth" said Dave. "I am proud of you son you have said really good answers i give you blessings to breathe underwater, swim underwater and if you ever need our help just call our names and we will be there." Dave said thank you and rode the wales back to the shore where Ayaan stood there. But Zac was pretty shocked that he was riding the wales to the shore. Zac apologized to Dave and they were friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!