My Cousin's Cat

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

Boom! Crash! Bang! Oh my gosh, if that new neighbour drops another bowl, I'm going to scream! It is midnight. What could she possibly be baking at this time of night? I need to get some sleep, I've got to get up for school tomorrow.

That lollipop looks delicious, I'll just have a small lick, zzzz. Bang! Bang! Bang! "Ella Johnson." Uh-Oh, that's my Math teacher, Miss Willow. I must have fallen asleep in class. "You seem extremely tired today Ella," she said. "A little run three times around the playground should wake you up!" I can't wait to go home and have a good night's sleep.

"Yawn". Phew, that's strange, I slept peacefully through the whole night. Knock, knock, knock. Who could be at the door? It's Miss Mittle, my neighbour. "Hi Miss Mittle, what are you doing here?" I say. Miss Mittle replies, "good morning Ella, I just wanted to apologise for the noise the last few nights. I've been catsitting my cousins cat and forgot to put my baking bowls away. Anyway little Ginger left yesterday, so you should have had a good rest last night and hopefully there'll be no more noises from my house".

That explains a lot. I'm sure I'm not going to fall asleep in Math today.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!