Haunted Girl

I was walking down in the woods on the way home, then I heard a rustling noise in the bushes. I turned around to see what it was, there was nothing I turned and as I turned back, because there was nothing there. But when I turned back there was a man and not any type of man, as in not a man you would see normally in the park, or something, he was pale, with shredded cloths and creepy white eyes.
"Who are you?" I asked, walking back slowly.
"Don't you remember me? Thanks to you I am dead!" Said the scary man.
"Wait you’re a ghost!" I said walking back a little faster now.
"I am of what you speck of me." He said.
This time I didn't bother to answer him I just ran, and ran and didn't look back. When I turned around the corner that guy was there.
I turned around thinking.
"How on earth did he get here? He didn't even move a bit and even if he did I would of heard him" I thought.
"Don't you want to see your father?" He asked.
"That is Impossible he is dead silly." I said laughing but kind of feeling sad at the same time.
"No he is not I have seen him!" He said.
"Really." I said excitedly.
Before he could answer me my best mate Sarah came over.
"Katie what are you doing here?" She asked.
I went over to her and whispered.
" come on we have to go now." I whispered.
"Katie if you leave I will kill your father." He said.
"Who said that?" Said Sarah frightened," wait but your father is dead already."
"Ghost how is it my fault that your dead?" I asked.
"Well, you would defiantly not remember this but I will tell you. You where saving your father from drowning, you left him on the grass and, went to get some help then someone took him well kidnapped him. I was at where you left him and you got mad and thought that I took your father, so you got mad and you told the guy that you got for help to kill me and I died. That is why." He said.
"Me I did that." I said feeling guilty.
"Yes that is why you haunted!" He said.
"Haunted?" I said feeling really scared.
"Yes haunted" he said.
All I did was ran, and, ran hoping the ghost wouldn't follow me this time. Surprisingly he didn't. When it was bed time I wanted to keep the lamp on, the cupboard closed and the blinds closed, because I was really scared. She heard a man screaming outside her window. She looked outside she sore the ghost man kill a man.
"OMG dad so he wasn't lying!" I thought.
Katie sat back on her bed and fell asleep from a smell she smelled into her nose.
"I told you I you were haunted. But I didn't tell I was haunting you!" Said the ghost.
All the sudden Katie stopped breathing. She suffer acted in her sleep. Because the ghost put a pillow on her face and pushed it on her face. That is what happened to the Haunted girl.
I hope you liked my portend story and this can be a little scary. Maybe. Just I really glade that if you liked it!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!