THE MYSTERIOUS HALL

It was a Friday morning. Everybody was meant to be in the hall, but we weren't. Oops I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Collins Holly Collins. I'm just a cheeky girl that goes to a very interesting school with my friends Cami, Bronte Han, Bronte Ham, Jessica, Krishma and Billy. Now back to the story! You're probably wondering why no-one's in the hall? Well, it all started on a Friday morning. We were in the hall, the preps were on prayer. One of the preps said "Excuse me" and then POOF, they all vanished!

Now, no one is allowed in the hall and we all continued our regular classes. But when it was Friday again, and we didn't have liturgy, I got a little cheeky. When it was lunch time I told my friends what I was going to do. Of course they insisted on doing it with me. So at the end of the day we all went into the hall. Billy and Krishma looked around on the stage while the rest of us looked around on the floor. Then Krishma said "Excuse me", we all turned around thinking she'd found some thing but Billy and Krishma had both vanished. Both Brontes, Jessica and Cami all went up on stage and Cami said "everybody disappears when they say excuse me". Then POOF they vanished to. Then I realised that those words made you teleport when standing on the stage. So I quickly said those words while standing on the stage and POOF I vanished too! I looked around and noticed I was in a bathroom. I quickly hopped out of the bathroom and saw everyone who had vanished looking around wondering where they were. Then I noticed something, I was in my own HOUSE!


FIN

I mean

THE END

OR WHAT EVER YOU SAY

BYE.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!