JACK THE SPY

At a particularly, dark, musty warehouse, a Janitor was walking along the sidewalk of a abandoned warehouse, he couldn't tell anyone that he was checking the warehouse because everyone had gone home and his phone battery was flat. ”OI you, get out of that warehouse right now!” ”I’m warning you!” shouted the janitor at the sounds coming from the warehouse then suddenly a blast of green light emitted from a device which looked like a gun, knocking the janitor of his feet, the super villain cackled “that’ll teach you” then he heard his last words, the super villain talking to himself. In a last effort he raised his head to see who had spoken and was shocked to find the owner of the warehouse himself.
Den den den(dramatic pause).
Well at that moment a teacher of some students in high school on the other side of the world was planning a trip to the exact same warehouse from paragraph 1. The owner only let them come because he had a trick for those who didn't read paragraph 1 it is a super powerful gun which shoots electric waves that can kill in mass numbers, for those who cannot remember what happened PAY ATTENTION !!!!
Jack and Hannah were in the class and Jack was a secret agent he had a sidekick named Hannah, Jack was feeling a buzzing in his shoe, it was the agency transmitter, he asked to be excused, the only language the teacher ever spoke in was Spanish I was getting out of my seat, the teacher said “Qué estás haciendo?” “sorry got to go”, I muttered. I went outside, checked that no one was watching, took of my right shoe and held the heel to my ear and the toe to my mouth and said “cookies rock” and a voice replied “so does dark chocolate” the boss said “listen up the vault 265 has been stolen from” “you mean the OMNOTRON156(superstrong electric wave thingy)”” “it appears the agent(Sam) who was supposed to burn the OMNOTRON, saved the machine, and everyone else went on a group mission in Egypt, so find the OMNOTRON and destroy it, lucky you’re class is going to the same warehouse where it is being kept, you can now leave prank to principal called” just then the bell went and he quickly put his shoe back on.
Jack told Hannah about the part where the boss said that he was the bravest and strongest one then they started running out of the school onto their jet and got to the warehouse early. They were surprised to find a cannon version of the OMNOTRON aimed at their school(it said on a screen) it turns out that the owner had left the machine all by itself he took his chance and activated the device disabling magnet from Mi7 that is it, everything is over he thought but then he looked inside the warehouse.
Den den den
To be continued …......

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!