Genie

One day a girl called Jaze had powers, she was a genie. One day Jaze went to school and her magic star was on her head. The school bully came up to her and said, “You look ugly.” So Jaze got really angry and her star started to glow and then she froze him. Now all the kids were looking at her and then they got back to their work. When Jaze came home her report was bad and her father looked at her angrily. He said that she was grounded for a week.
So the next day she went to school. The bully’s ice around him melted and Jaze apologised to him. When she came home she got a good report because she said sorry to the bully and she got an A in her test.
From then she made some friends and their names were Molly, Peter & Sally. Everyday they played together. When some new people came they had to buddy up and Jaze was with a mean girl.
So one day Jaze’s partner went to Sally and said, “Jaze hates you now” and then Sally started to cry. So she stayed away from Jaze for the whole day. Now Jaze didn’t know anything about this so she tried talking to Sally but she didn’t listen to Jaze. So Jaze went to Peter and Molly but they didn’t know either. Then Jaze had a feeling in her star and noticed it was her buddy, so then her buddy said sorry to Sally and told her all about it. So now Sally was in RAGE. So they told a teacher and the teacher sent the buddy home. Now Sally and Jaze were best friends again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!