Zombie Killer

The year is 2024, It has been nine years since the infection, It all started on the 20th of the 2nd 2015. The contamination started at area 51.
“All personnel there is a contamination on floor 31 evacuate base I repeat evacuate base”
“As I got out of the base breath less I realised that my brother was not outside I ran back inside finally at floor 12. Hello!”
“Get out the base will blow”
“NO! I will get you out”
“My legs are broken and I am trapped under a pole you cannot get me out run, run, RUN!”
“As I ran out the explosion was so fears I was knocked over I was on my knees crying as 27 years of Memory’s came back like a show, like it all meant nothing.”
“What the hell is that?”
A gust of brown smoke emerged from the blown out hill
“Toxic chemicals RUN!”
I sprinted as the smoke consumed all of my friends I got away but the others where crawling on the ground choking and dyeing.
Two days later I got a call from the hospital
“are you john hull”
“yes who is this?”
This is the hospital we need you to come down and speak to your co-workers”
I went to the hospital
“Hello I’m john hull you called me earlier on the phone. Oh dam”
There was blood on the floor the walls and on the roof
“HELLO!”
“Shh get out there are things walking around eating peoples flesh and turning them in too zombies”
“Don’t be ridicules zombies?”
I felt a strange breath on my neck I turned around seeing a ZOMBIE I got out my gun BAM head shot he dropped
“You weren’t kidding”
“Watch out there is four more out there”
“Didn’t you say there are four out here there is only one?”
“Dam they must have gone out the back, I told Greg to shut that”
“Bam! It is down now where are you?”
“In the closet hold on, Names Ace, ace Rimmer thanks for saving me, would you mind if I could come with you it’s just you know more about this than me so can I come?.”
“Fine, grab a weapon lets bubu”
As we went outside what looked like the whole town where turned into zombies, we got as many as we could but the cloud was on its way to the world, the cloud formed with the water droplets and spread to every part of the world, it got worse every day.
2017 two years have passed and we have found out the leader of the zombies they are like a bee hive they have a king or queen.
“Area fifty one”
“What?”
“That is where this all started and it is where I will finish!”
“I work there, we have to go there”
It felt like weeks walking there
“Oh thank god”
“Where here, let’s find this zombie!”
“Hello brother”
“James?”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!