Kittens With Magic

I heard tapping on my window, the night grew stronger as I pulled the blankets up to cover my face, it was freezing and the tapping wouldn't stop, I suddenly pushed the blankets off and got up from my bed, tip toed towards the taping window and to find a kitten scratching at the window, “A kitten?" I whispered to myself, I lifted the window and carried the kitten into my room, I sat her on my bed and watched her look around, she crawled and jumped off my bed and crawled into the old doll house I had, she walked in the living room and climbed the staircase to the bedroom, she was so cute!, so I decided I will keep her until her owner comes to pick her up.
I started making posters on the kitten saying that I had found her, it also had my address and my home phone number on it too, I put them all around the street hoping someone would come and pick the kitten up, we waited and waited.
It's even a week and still no one had come for the kitten, "sigh…I really thought I would succeed in doing something great…" I sighed in disappointment "sigh…" I shouted when suddenly the kitten purred then meowed, her nose flickered and her ear dropped, she lifted one paw into the air and ran, I assumed that she wanted me to follow her.
I followed her through the corridor and she jumped Off the window, "Hmm, what is she up to?!" I thought, I climbed out through the window and followed her down the attic outside, we walked down the stairs and she walked ahead by a few steps and turned and sat down in front of me, the appeared a magic starlight like wand in her paws, I stood there in shock, She waved the wand and out of nowhere a Portal appeared right in front of us, she looked at me and walked through, I followed her curiously.
A few seconds later I opened my eyes to see a castle, the sign in front of us said castle of cats, "what the ha?! Where am I?" I asked, "you are in kitty Ville!" The kitten said, "kitty what?!" I shouted, the kitten rolled her big beautiful eyes and said "sigh…I believe it's called kitty Ville! Now stop carrying on" "but how do I get back?" I asked, "look, I just wanted to show you that kittens aren't just pathetic little pets ok, we have magic!" The kitten explained, "ok I get it but why me?" I asked, because, you really love kittens" she said, "ok ok, now I know that you have magic I just want to go home and maybe we could have some fun with…magic!," I said "that would be nice!" The kitten said with excitement we finally got home in technical difficulties… any way and we are the best of friends and still are to this day

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!