Unknown Emotions

My feelings are grasping onto something I don’t understand. An emotion that seems to linger in my mind, like a passing fog. The sky seems higher then it usually is, the clouds non-existent as the stars come in to view. In this moment, the wind is passing through the shimmering grass and my sadness overlays each other, weaving its self into a blanket, I can feel the phantom heat of a hand softly holding mine and when the moments pass and the chances fade away, so does the waning heat and the wetness on my cheeks. As if the seconds were blown away by the wind and only decades were left. In this present time, not even time could tell how much time has passed, not even my brain could tell what emotions I was feeling. Not even I could tell nor will I ever be able to tell, as I am left in the darkness, with the lights shining above me. Not even I could tell.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!