Jack The Dog

Once upon a time there lived a girl and her dog. The girls name was Summer and the dog’s name was Jack.
Summer had Jack since he was a puppy.
She taught him lots of tricks.
But what Summer didn’t know was that Jack could talk.
Summer’s brother Curtis knew that Jack could talk because Curtis took him for a walk every morning.
But one morning Summer wanted to take Jack for a walk so she did. Jack didn’t realise that Summer was walking him.
So he started talking.
Summer was so surprised that she fainted.
Jack heard a loud “BANG!!” and said “Curtis are you ok?” There was no reply.
Jack turned around, he looked down and saw that it wasn’t Curtis walking him it was Summer.
Jack didn’t know what to do. Jack ran faster than ever, at last he reached the gate of his house.
He tried to press the button to open the gate but he was too small. So he barked and barked Jack barked so loud that it woke up Curtis.
Curtis came running out of the house. He saw Jack waiting for him. Curtis opened the gate and ran to Jack.
Jack explained what had happened. Curtis ran to get Summer off the road. Luckily Curtis brought a bucket of water to wake her up.
As soon as they got there Curtis pulled Summer off the road. After he had poured the water on top of her head she woke up in shock.
She asked why she was on the side of the road. Curtis explained why she fainted. Summer was really surprised when she heard that Jack could talk.
But from then on everything was back to normal, until they brought a rabbit called Lily. But that’s another story.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!