A Child's Eyes

Have you ever wondered why babies and young children will look into space and suddenly smile? If you ask them they might say "some ones there". Of course you might just say or think that it's their imagination or an imaginary friend. But in reality it's something far from that, in reality someone IS there. Watching you and that child waiting for when you leave to speak to them or to take them. Where you say? Well, let’s just say that when you meet the child next perhaps when there older. They won't be the same, yes they will still stare into space but this time they will talk to the figure that likes to stick to the shadows. Now babies on the other hand, they think that you can see the figure so they don’t cry or fret. The figure will tell them to do stuff that you never thought was possible for a kid to know about, to hold a weapon. To make the world how it is in their eyes. The world in now how it is in there eyes, in a child's eyes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!