Rainforest

Cody and I are stuck in the rainforest! Out in the middle of no where. I said, “I’ll call the police.” There was no reception. Cody said, “Well we're stuffed.”
When we got there Cody said in a lazy way that we were not far from the highway. "How many km?” Cody asked. “4326,” said Toby
“What! We’re gonna die.” said Cody.
“Wait Cody we need a fire asap or we will be sure to die.”
“Well what are are we waiting for?” said Cody, "Let's go get some firewood now.”
“Wow! I'm drained like a DJ after a long night, we have to get some fire wood,” said Cody.
“C'mon Cody,start the fire Cody!" I shouted
“I’m over here,” said Cody .
“God, don't trick me like that you almost gave me a heart attack,” said Toby.
“So do you have the fire started yet?” said Toby, "I think we’re missing something Cody?" “Wow that’s right we need food, well there’s no food out here,” said Cody.
“Yeah Cody, let's go to the cafe." "OMG, Toby there’s no cafes out here.” 6 hours later Toby said, "Cody, are you dead? OMG he’s dead!! I’ve got to take you to the hospital. I’ll see if my phone has reception. Yes! One bar, I’ll call the ambulance.” 4 hours later the ambulance was there to take him. “Don’t worry about me,” said Toby. 5 seconds later. “Ok you're taking me, all I got wrong with me is a broken leg, a broken arm and a really BIG cut across my leg!” A week later Toby said, “Cody, you’re back.”
“Yeah, it’s ok Cody, I'm just in a wheelchair."
“Oh Toby, Toby, Toby, you're still the same.”
“Yeah, I know, well I'm stuck like this for life!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!