That's What Big Brothers Are For!

One day whilst Ichigo Kurosaki was walking home, he spotted his good friend Orihime Inoue. "Hey Orihime, how are you?" Ichigo asked the orange haired girl, “I’m not bad Ichigo, but I was wondering if you had seen my boyfriend Ulquiorra?" Ichigo was glad to hear she was alright but he didn't really approve of Orihime's taste in boyfriends, "If I see him I'll tell him that you're looking for him," and with that Ichigo set off walking to his house. On his way home Ichigo saw his younger sisters' Karin and Yuzu being tormented by some older high school boys, he could hear them telling the girls to come and spend some time with them and that made Ichigo's blood boil with rage, "HEY! Leave my sisters' alone you annoying second year brats!" The second year high school boys ran off in search of someone else to annoy, "Karin, Yuzu, are you guys ok?" Karin looked at Ichigo and smiled, "Yeah we're alright Ichi, we should go home now," Ichigo sighed with relief and smiled widely, "Yeah let's get going, we don't want dad giving us a lecture on how wrong it is to get home after seven as there are crazy and weird people hanging in the shadows." Yuzu looked at Ichigo and said with tears in her eyes, "Thank you Ichigo for saving us from those nasty second year high school boys," by the time she finished saying that she was crying her eyes out. Ichigo just smiled and said, "Well I wouldn't have left you guys to fend for yourselves, plus I'm your big brother and I'm here to protect you!"
And with that they went home and enjoyed the rest of their night.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!