Washing Dishes

Saturday, just great!
Trust me saturday is an ugly day day with nothing but jobs, jobs, jobs, and don't even get me started on washing the dishes, it is just disgusting especially when there is tomato sauce on the side of the plate. YUCK!
But what is grosser is when you have to wipe it off with a cloth and then rinse the cloth with your bare hands!
But todays Saturday and sometimes you just have to suck it up!
I made a promise to my mum 2 weeks ago and trust me I take back every second of it!
I promised mum I would wash, dry and put away the dishes every saturday night after dinner and guess what?
It's Saturday night!
So I go up to mum and say "Do I have to do away the dishes?"
mum says "What dishes it's only Friday night!"

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!