Easter Bunny Visits Santa

Easter Bunny Visits Santa

“Elves, stop talking and get back to work. We have lots of presents to wrap,” said Santa in a grumpy voice.
“Why are you so busy?” asked Easter Bunny confused. “You know, Christmas, my big job of delivering presents to good children,” said Santa proud of himself.
“Santa, we're running out of wrapping paper,” interrupted an elf. “Go and ask Mrs Claus, she'll know where it is,” said Santa. “Thanks, you're a life saver.”
Turning back to Easter Bunny, Santa asked, “What are you doing here?” “I have come to get that magic dust that you rub on your reindeer to make them fly. I need that dust to rub on my bike so I can deliver the Easter eggs,” replied Easter Bunny.
“You must be mistaken, it's Christmas not Easter,” said Santa confused. “It's definitely not Christmas, that was over three months ago,” replied Easter Bunny. “Remember, you gave me a cookbook about making Easter eggs the old fashion way.”
“Oh yes, I remember now. I must be getting old. Elves, you need to stop wrapping presents, its Easter time,” said Santa in his loud voice. All the elves stopped wrapping.
“Where have you put the magic dust?” asked Easter Bunny to Santa. “I usually store it in the stables with the reindeer. It's in the big can marked 'MAGIC',” said Santa.
Easter Bunny headed in the direction of the stables, jumping over the scattered presents. He suddenly lost his balance and slipped on the presents, hurting his leg and crying in pain.
“Are you ok?” asked Santa in his gentle voice. “No, I have hurt my leg,” cried Easter Bunny. “I better get you to Mrs Claus. She'll know what to do.”
Santa carried Easter Bunny to where Mrs. Claus was in the kitchen preparing lunch for everyone. Mrs Claus stopped what she was doing to bandage up Easter Bunny's leg and gave him crutches to use.
“I can help you deliver the Easter eggs in the slay. You won’t be able to hop around delivering Easter eggs with that sore leg,” said Santa. “Thank you very much,” replied Easter Bunny.
Santa got the reindeer ready while Easter Bunny and the elves gathered together all the Easter eggs.
“Is there anything else to do?” asked Santa to Easter Bunny. “Yes, I nearly forgot. We need an esky to put the Easter eggs in because we will be going into countries where it can get a bit hot.”
So Santa walked over to the bathroom where he thought the esky was. “You silly duffer, the esky is in the shed, it's never been in the bathroom,” said Mrs Claus. “You're definitely getting old and forgetful. Like last Christmas you nearly forgot to sprinkle the magic dust into the reindeer, if it wasn't for Rudolf reminding you.”
The Easter Bunny and Santa placed all the Easter eggs into the giant esky and were off delivering Easter eggs to all the good children.





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!