Teacher's Day Out

Hi my name is Alex Sonders; I am a history, English and homeroom teacher. Today is the day when I get to do whatever I want. That’s right its Saturday so I don’t have to see those little brats or the stupid teacher aids until Monday morning 10 am sharp. I work at rice state high and it is filled with juvenile kids. Anyway I am going to my favourite place in the world the water park. I get my swimming trunks, my towel, sunscreen, my goggles, my rubber ducky, baby oil (in case I want to sun bake), and my wig (just to impress the ladies). When I get there the first people I see is all the teacher aids lying on their backs rubbing fake sun tan on their arms. I quickly run over to the big dropper (it drops heaps and heaps of water on you till you get flushed away. last person standing wins!). I thinking of how I can avoid them when I see all the kids from rice state high all on the mouth drowner! I cannot believe my eyes, the teacher aids and the kids are at my favourite place in the world. It is too much for me to take I can’t stand them. I take all my stuff back to my car, jump in and drive home. That night I find myself breaking into the water park so I can have some fun because all of the kids and teacher aids ruined it for me. I grab all of my swimming gear and rush to my black sports car, jump in and drive over 100 km per hour. But they can’t see me all they see is a black line. I get in to the pool yard and start putting on my fake tan, but a nosy kid sees and says “ hey I am calling the cops” and with that he bolted to the nearest phone booth. I panicked and ran to my car leaving all of my stuff on the chair. As I jump in I hear the first sirens coming. I start driving in the wrong direction from my house but hey as they say on crime shows “never lead them to the house”. Then I crash into red rooster, chips flying everywhere same as chicken. I hear more sounds coming from everywhere. I get scared so I do the only thing left to do, I started to run.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!