The Escape Of A Mad Man

It was a dark and stormy night. The rain was shattering on the old tin roof. Suddenly a horse came galloping toward me. A man on the horse whipped me and I fell to the ground. Suddenly Wolfenstein (my friend) came out of the castle and said to me “are you all right.” I said back “Yeh and thanks, thanks a lot I really appreciate it.”
Suddenly the man on the horse came back and took me and threw me into the dungeon.
Two weeks later the who court came to the dungeon. Suddenly I just noticed it’s the guy that I saw in the paper, the mad man.
When he left I got a stick and got the keys off the hook and unlocked the door and escaped from the dungeon.
The mad man heard something; he quickly ran to the dungeon and looked inside. He escaped. He said, “I am going to get you” he said.
I ran as fast as I can, but he was catching up. I saw the castle, I was almost there. Suddenly the mad man caught up. The castle was right there. I was so close. I just got there.
Suddenly the mad man got Wolfenstein, he took him away.
He took him away to the dungeon. The next day I snuck into the mad man’s castle. Wolfenstein and me broke out. We made a trap for the mad man in his own castle. Suddenly he walked into his room.
Suddenly we heard a scream “AAAHHH!” We had noticed that our trap had worked. We quickly ran to his room. There he was his leg was hanging from a rope.
We took him right back to jail. The next day we went back there to talk to him. When we got there we saw a stabbed security guard on the ground. “It’s the escape of the mad man,” we said silently standing there.
“We need to go after him before he makes any more damage” I said. After a few months the mad man broke out of the electric chair and started hitting the security guard. So I got a gun and shot him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!