Knocked Out

Knocked Out
Have you ever woken up not knowing what you’re doing or who you are or even where you are? Well I have and trust me it’s not nice, everyone looks like a stranger and you want them to back off especially people you don’t even know.

So it all started when I heard a loud thump BANG! I crashed into a tree as hard as steel. I then woke up and started hearing loud noises, they sounded like people screaming but it was just the crowd cheering for everyone. I felt weird, all I knew was that I had to run. I was coming about 90th then during the time that I was unconscious I became around about 200th!!

So it all actually started when I woke up hearing drops of water, it was just my brother showering. I was getting ready for school, a few minutes later I was ready to make my way to school. I heard a noise when I got to school, the noise was the bus stopping at the front of the school. All the kids and teachers going went by bus so we all got on the bus and the bus driver started to drive.

We got there and my heart beat was beating faster that a cheetah can run and trust me a cheetah can run really fast. I was very nervous. I then watched all the girls run, that was when I started running. I got to about half way until some girls started shoving, I heard loud thumping sounds ‘thump thump’ ‘thump thump’ that was when I realised that I was unconscious and no one stopped for me. I finished the race then I found out my sports teacher knew so he took me to the sick bay. The next minute………

I woke up with an ambulance in my face, I was scared, shivering and a little bit wet. I heard drops of water landing on the floor, I was wrapped with shiny, silver paper like material. Most probably because it was cold outside.

I didn’t remember a thing because I fell unconscious in the sick bay and that’s when the ambulance had to come. So it wasn’t very pleasant waking up with an ambulance in my face and not even knowing who they were.

Later on my dad came and took me home. I was at home all alone, I was so bored and tired when I came home. I went to karate the next day and fainted but that’s a whole other story that happened. I was at home for a long time after that and it felt like years, but it was actually only just a week or two.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!