Zayn Doll

Zayn Doll
One day Gemma and I were at the One Direction concert when all One Direction members are there, the boys are looking directly at Gemma I and the boys pull us up on stage and we get to travel around the world with them on a five star, jet plane with them. Gemma is tall and she has brown hair and she also loves to do burnouts.
Zayn is my favourite, all the one direction members said “get your parachute’s on were going sky diving.” So Gemma and I got our parachutes on, and on three we all jump out of the plane. It was so much fun...
When we landed we hopped out of the suit and we went to the beach to go surfing. When we went in the water we saw a big shark. We quickly paddled back into shore we were all safe,
Wait where is Harry he is still paddling back into shore is and we can see the shark right behind him. He hasn’t noticed yet we are all yelling out to him “Paddle faster.” He doesn’t realize what we trying to tell him. The shark is right beside him but he still hasn’t noticed. The shark just bit a hole in the side of the board; Harry has finally realized there’s a shark there. So he paddles much faster, he finally makes it back to shore and we all run further away Harry is bleeding on his leg by the shark bite. So we all hop in the limo and take Harry to the hospital he is losing a lot of blood. When we got there the doctors all rushed over to get him out of the limo, they put him on the stretcher to carry him into the hospital.
The next day we all went to the hospital to see how Harry is doing, we walk into his hospital room and he is lying on the bed with his leg up on a sling. He has eleven stitches in his leg it looks really sore, the nurses walk in with Harry’s food; Harry got oatmeal for breakfast with juice.
The doctors said Harry will be able to go home in 3 weeks and he might have to get a fake leg. We went to visit Harry every day for 3 weeks till he was able to go home. We went to pick Harry up from the hospital on Saturday, we were all so happy that he didn’t have to get a fake leg. The doctors said he can start preforming next month. That’s good we have a show in the next two months and we have to start preparing. The boys have to go to Los Angeles and we have to go back to Australia so we all say goodbye and get on separate planes we both got jet star planes to go home. It was the best time ever.
By Taya

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!