A Day At Sophie's House

A Day at Sophie’s house
Once upon a time there was a sheep, a blue sheep named Flowerpot, She likes to climb trees and sleep in a mesh hammock in Sophie’s bedroom.
Today Sophie had to go to school so Flowerpot slept, She decided she would sleep in the hammock all day until Sophie got home from school.
Flowerpot also loved to play with her friends Bella the owl and Harry the dog. “Bella and Harry would you like to sleep with me in the hammock until Sophie gets home?” Flowerpot asked. They said they would like to.
Sophie’s mum Michele worked around the house all day so she made a bit of noise so it was hard for Flowerpot, Bella and Harry to get to sleep. But finally they did,
Suddenly Sophie’s dogs Penny and Byron start to bark. Flowerpot wakes up with a yawn. Then Harry wakes and says with a sigh “What happened?”
“The dogs were barking, Sophie must be home,” Flowerpot explained.
“I’m home mum” someone said coming from the front of the house “How was your day?” It is Sophie!
“Wake up Bella,” Harry said.
“Ha, did you say something?” Bella asked.
“Yeah I did, Sophie’s home” says Harry. Suddenly someone walked into the room everyone holds their breath then let it out again when they realise who it is. It is Sophie. She’s come to put her school bag in her room. Then walks out again.
“Mum can l go next to see our neighbours?” Sophie asked her mum.
“Sure say hi to them for me” her mum replied. Sophie and her mum’s neighbours are very nice. Their names are Tim, Ashia, Felicity and Cameron. Cameron is about six month old baby, Felicity is a toddler and Ashia and Tim are their mum and dad.
Bella thought to herself that they could have a bit of fun now they have had a nap. So they sneaked out into the garden and hid in a wheelbarrow full of dirt. Sophie’s mum came and started to wheel the wheelbarrow over to where she has been planting.
By Sophie

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!