That One Guy....

It was time, time to beat this girl once and for all. It all started back in high school when this girl called Coco Patterson stole my man! The guy that everyone was totally into kissed Coco this sent me to a whole other level. I was furious but at the same time I remained calm so I wouldn't give out any clues that I had dreamt to be in this guys arms. Oh right the guys name is called Mark Johnson he was the most dreamiest guy of them all he had bright green eyes, the perfect toned body and really lushes lips if I say so myself. Anyways he was to die for. One morning I was heading out to go to the skate park to have some quiet time to myself. I saw Mark from a distance with some friends it looked like he was getting in to some mischief with some other guys by the look of it. They looked close to there 20’s I couldn’t really see because I was to far away. I decided to follow them because that’s the kind of girl I am. I like to investigate and I like to be adventurous. I followed them to a weird and smelly alleyway. It reeked of rotten cheese and sardines. Him and a couple of his mates were hanging around there for a while until I heard one of them coughing I peaked out from the corner of the wall too see them smoking pot. I was frightened out of my hairy goose bumps. I never knew Mark was the kind of guy who smoked pot. Soon I heard Mark yell out "help someone help" I peaked out from the corner of the wall again to see a guy laying flat on the ground it looked like he passed out or was unconscious. I called an ambulance for them and sooner or later the ambulance has arrived carrying the almost dead drug user. Let me repeat that, almost DEAD. It was terrifying and after all that commotion I never felt the same way about Mark and what he is really like. Basically the moral of the story is to don't do drugs or you will end up in a bad position and don’t fall in love with someone you barely know.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!