Katie The Spy


Once there was an ordinary women named Katie with a husband named James, two kids named Anna and Matt and a golden retiever dog named Ivy. She lives in the city in New York.James works 4 days a week and Katie minds the kids.On Fridays Katie works at the local supermarket and James minds the kids.


Then one Friday when Katie was checking her makeup in the shoping center bathroom mirror, somthing special happend she got sucked into a weird place.It looked like a spies HQ and it was that.Katie could see a big screen and it said to Katie "new spy please tell name to prossced". So Katie said her name then asked why is she here? The screen said she was choosen to be a secret spy for Black Code Spy.Am I the right person for this? You are Katie,and your spy name is Katie105 , I hope you like it? I love it.

Then a arlarm went off , the screen said it was a mission for spy Katie105.The screen said you will get given some weapons, use them to defeate the villion.Now off you go Katie105.With a bit of spy power the screen sent Katie to a big rocky cliff and there was a black devil with a bag of jewles that locked up before.So Katie got in her climbing gear and started climbing.The black devil is trying to get to the top of the cliff and drop the jewles in the ocean.The black devil was almost at the top of the cliff, Katie had to save the jewles.When Katie was almost at the top of the cliff when the black devil was just climbing up at the top.So Katie got her rope and , swinged it and pulled the black devil to her.She grabed the jewles and then noticed that the black devil is dead.Yes!!! Everyone is free from the black devil.

Then Katie went home, luckily she got home at the time she normally gets home from work.But at five o'clock when Katie whatches the news, she saw herself doing the mission.Hopefully nobody sees it or her family will get cranky.But who cares because Katie has saved the special locked up jewles.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!