Jack's Adventure

Once there was a boy called Jack. He had had a pretty happy life but the sad thing is his parents died when he was young. Since then he's been feeding himself by eating off the trees. He never sleeps because he's always on the eye out for animals. He loves animals because he's tamed a rabbit but it got killed by a wolf. He now lives in a land called Cronia. He is ten years old.

He ended up in Cronia because he went into a travel box on a ship and got carried away. The ship hit the ice at the edge of Cronia and Jack fell out. He has no friends because he has never seen a human. He makes his own weapons and now he has a dagger.

One day Jack went out to climb the Awesome Mountains. He used his stone daggers to climb to a cave that he saw. He had no idea that there was a dragon in the cave. When he got there he was startled that a dragon was face to face with him. Carefully using his taming skills he tamed the dragon. Then he named the dragon Blaster. Blaster showed him his cave and family. Now Jack lives with dragons!

The next day Jack went out to explore the Awesome Mountains with Blaster. When they were walking through the snowy fields, they saw a cave troll. The cave troll then started bellowing at them, so that set Blaster off. Then Blaster started to breathe ice at the cave troll. As Blaster breathed ice at the cave troll it got angrier. As the anger grew inside the cave troll it made him stronger. When Jack realised that the cave troll was getting stringer he told Blaster to stop breathing ice at it. Blaster then flew high into the clouds, then dived at the cave troll. The blow sent a shock wave through both the cave troll and Blaster. Blaster then kept on doing that five times until the cave troll was defeated.

The next day they had a party. They thought that they would have a good year from then. In a few years they had to go on a mission to defeat the evil Lord Vengor. Vengor was a vulture man. He had already started attacking the dragons at midnight so the dragons started battling him with Jack helping.

Once all Vengor's troops were defeated they kept attacking Lord Vengor. In the middle of the battle they were losing and they knew it, so they put on full strength until the end. At last the battle ended and they had won! After the battle they slept and slept for hours. And of course you know that they had no more troubles for the rest of their lives, because that how every good story ends!

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!